Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quick update (I really need to write more!)

I am aware that I have been off the grid for the past few weeks but just a quick overview of how I've been in the last 2 weeks.

  1. I am suffering from a mild form of Conjunctivitis that has rendered my left eye blood red and teary-eyed so that frightens the kids, hehe! It doing much better now that I started a course of antibiotics.
  2. I really DISLIKE the kids at this new school. In one of my last posts, I mentioned that I have been teaching at another on Tuesdays and Thursdays. These kids are over-indulged brats that I cannot stand and therefore, I have no serious motivation to teach them. Thankfully this is not permanent.
  3. I will be doing Corporate teaching in the next couple of weeks so that means more money (YASSS!). Scottish J observed my Business class and made the recommendation. I guess I can teach, so long as I have a solid enough lesson plan and not crap myself.
  4. I have the TKT (Teacher's Knowledge Test) to do next week. I have not been revising much so God help me on this one.
  5. It is looking very likely that Doc won't be coming during Eid-Ul-Fitr, which suck because I have nine days off from school (major holiday this part of the world). Therefore, my plans have been made awkward because everybody have booked their holidays and I haven't, ugh!
  6. Little C is finishing in 4 weeks and I am dreading it. She has been best friend here and it is going to suck not having her here. *ugly cry*
  7. T is no longer my DOS, but I like our new DOS Brummie A. I've known her for a while as she was a DOS at a sister school. So I reckon things will be just fine but I do miss my bro T.
  8. It has been over 4 months now since I started this crazy TEFL gig. Weird huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment