Wednesday, September 4, 2013

On Holiday

Hello out there! Sorry for the slackness in updating what I've been up to. If you have been following my blog, you probably you would have known that I am currently on holiday with Doc. We currently in Nusa Lembongan enjoying a three night stay here before we head back to Bali and then Jakarta before Doc leaves *sad face*. We are having a wonderful time together exploring this lovely bit of paradise and making some wonderful memories that should keep me going for the next 5 months.

Expect blog posts about this holiday and the following are in the pipeline:

*Being Black in Indonesia.
*Is TEFL for me.
*Monthly update.
*Blog roll of my favourite travel and TEFL websites.

Well that is it for now. I better get back to Doc before he starts missing. Seriously who uses the internet on holiday anyways?




No comments:

Post a Comment