Wednesday, January 15, 2014

COUNTING THE DAYS!

I now have 7 teaching days left and over three weeks before I leave on an airplane for Edinburgh where I will be reunited with my beloved Doc. I am excited about living in another big city especially Edinburgh. I lived in Glasgow for four years so I'm interested to see how Scotland's capital compares. Hogmanay,The Fringe Festival and the Tattoo are just a few of the main events that will keep me busy and interested. Not a bad place to call home, eh?


My new home

My last holiday in Indonesia will be the Javanese capital of Yogyakarta. Home to the mystical temples of Borobudur and Prambanan. Jogja has long been on my radar but time and work got in the way so I think it fitting that I save my last Indonesian adventure for last.



Borobodur
Prambanan Temple

Since this is going to be a solo trip, I might post a blog or two but I can't promise.

Have you been to 'Jogya' before? Any advice and suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. eat the food! the food there is to die for! and go shopping! and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete