Thursday, January 30, 2014

In Yogyakarta

Just a quick note to say that I am in Yogyakarta and having a blast. I just moved from my budget accommodation hostel to a much classier hotel. What can I say, I like to live the high life It has been awesome so far but still so much to see and do.

I can say that both Borobudur and Prambanan have been ticked off the list. I was also able to do those trips in the company two lovely boys. One from Coventry (weird or what?!) and a Peace Corps volunteer from Missouri who were staying in my hostel and coincidently was on the same train from Jakarta as I was!

Today is also my one year anniversary of being in Indonesia. It is mental how quickly the time has passed. It now means I have one more week before flying back home to the UK.

I better check out the rest of my hotel and do something right now. Stay tuned for other posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment