Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friends - The Album (Part 2)















Meet Brummie A (girl) my former DOS (Director of Studies) and N (dude) former Senior DOS for the whole of the franchise group. Together they were an unstoppable ESL power couple, surely there has to be songs written about them?! They've worked for the franchise group for six years and together for roughly the same time. Seriously though, between them they have so much knowledge and experience within ESL. They gave me a great deal of encouragement and advice when I asked for it or after they had observed my lesson, they provided honest and detailed feedback which I took on board. A was the kids guru and N was the adult guru so together, I got top tips on how to approach both sets. They both are amazing teachers and I am forever grateful for their guidance. I hope I get to work with them again in the future.



Aussie R - This force of nature started the same time as me. She is a ESL veteran who brings a tons and tons of energy to her classes. You almost forget you are in a class if you are observing one of her lessons. She was a good work colleague who had ideas and gave everything creative flair. Did I mention she's fluent in Bahasa? I would hate her if I didn't like her so much. 


Withnail - My Mancunian brother-from another- mother he was in a strange, perverted  way (he nicknamed Tits Magee). Withnail was one of the loveliest guys you'll ever meet. Sharp-witted, well-read and Manchester Red like me; what more could I've asked for in a housemate? We got on so well and I was gutted he had to move back out to his old house. I enjoyed our group movie trips and our many drunken chats. He left on the day Doc arrived and is now living it up in Italy. We keep in touch mainly to commiserate at how fucking awful Man United are this season. Hopefully we shall meet up and have several bottles of wine, unlike old times where the wine was beer hehe!







No comments:

Post a Comment