Sunday, April 28, 2013

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting in Krispy Kreme in Grand Indonesia for one reason and one reason only. No internet or electricity! I think I am partially to blame for this and here is a short version of events. I plugged my laptop to charge and then I did the clumsy move of pulling my laptop towards me (I am lying in bed and the socket is high on the wall) so out came the whole socket and off went the lights and the power to the whole house. *smh*

However, the smart cookie that is Little C turned on the breaker and the bottom  floor of the house was lit up like a Christmas tree but my floor (the top floor) still had no electricity. I called the handyman nearly 6 hours ago and no sign. Therefore, tonight and tomorrow is going to be a struggle for 2 reasons: 1) no AC so it is going to be hot as Hades and 2) no light means I cannot get dressed as the natural light into my room is appalling and the bathroom has no light at all *smh*

My thoughts on this situation is best expressed through this lovely bit of art.






No comments:

Post a Comment