Monday, May 6, 2013

COUNTDOWN!


In 24 hours time, I will be raving and getting my Dubstep skank on to Andy C, Skream and Benga. I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!! It has been awhile since I've been to a Dubstep/Drum 'n' Bass gig but I would like to think I am not too rusty. This is going to be awesome as I am going with the queen of D'n'B Manc C, S, J-Leb and Withnail.

The fun does not stop because the following day, I will be jetting off for my 8- day vacay with Manc C to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. I am suffering from 'cabin' fever in Jakarta, so this holiday could not come soon enough! Lots of photo opportunities are to be had in this part of Indonesia and an opportunity to get my bikini on and top up on my tan and even better NO SCHOOL!

The biggest one!


Have you ever been to Lombok or Gili Trawanagan? Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment