Sunday, February 9, 2014

In Edinburgh

The Chocolate Bule has finally landed in the bonny Scottish capital of Edinburgh! 

I am in process of catching up on my beauty sleep as well as having some couple time with my beau as you can imagine I am exhausted either way you look at it, lol!

Today was my first full day in Edinburgh and I think I will enjoy it. I am not to far from the city centre and there are plenty of amenities like shops, salons and cafes that will do me just fine I reckon. I also ate a delicious lamb curry for dinner and a tasty Camembert, chorizo and kale sandwich courtesy of Doc for lunch to make up for the McDonald's we had yesterday - don't judge us, I was tired and hungry - for lunch/dinner.

Tomorrow, I will give my new city a thorough tour and see what's the crack. I also need to locate my nearest bank branch and find a phone shop so I can buy a smartphone (yeah!) and job agencies for my next career move (no!). 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment